2009/03/16
SIBLINGS
If you have a younger brother or sister haven't you ever gotten to the point where you said no more? Haven't you just gotten so sick and tired of them that you wish they never existed? I have two little sisters and they drive me crazy most of the time. No matter how much I don't want to I find myself argueing with at least one of them everyday. I don't like to argue, especially with little kids but they aways end up pushing me to the limit with their constant childishness. Why can't they act more like me. Why can't they stop being so annoying? I don't know if they realize how anger they make me but they should because sometimes I wish they weren't even here. Besides the fact about how mad my sisters make me they still are good siblings. Sometimes when I'm down they are there to cheer me up. Plus my sisters always show how much they care for me. They aren't the best siblings but I still love them for who they are. It is good they are who they are because I won't have to see them acting up most of the time and they don't go around doing things they shouldn't be doing. I wouldn't be the same person without my sisters. They have really put forth the work into shaping who I am today from their annoyingness to their sweetness. I love my sisters and I never want to lose them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aaron, I know exactly how you feel but you just have to realize that the reason that they annoy you is because they look up to you!!!
ReplyDelete