2009/04/28

OPEN HIGH GIRLS

What is the best thing God gave man? What makes school more interesting? What makes life so much more fun? GIRLS,GIRLS GIRLS. There is so much about girls that I like. I don't even know where to start because there is so much. Well ever since my first day at Open MOST of the girls there are cute and it's like every time you look around there is a sexy girl walking around doing something. In my other schools there were cute girls but I mean, the girls here just point blank good lookin. Or maybe it's just cause people are older so they look better. I don't know but, there are plenty to chose from. i don't think a guy at Open should ever be upset over a girl unless it is hard for them to get a girl. When it comes to me and the girls of Open I wouldn't say it's hard for me to talk to them or anything but I'm just shy and I shouldn't be. If you mess up with one then go to the next but, even after realizing that my shyness holds me back. That's why when it's normal for a guy to talk to a girl first I like it to be the other way around. It's funny when i think about it but, I don't know how to get rid of my shyness. I don't want to force myself to talk but is that the only way? Other than the fact of talking to a girl at Open lets get back to the part of how they look. All I can say(Most of the time) is sexy ladies, sexy ladies. I love their style and how they act and how they talk and how they look at you and so much other stuff. The girls here are too much. Most of them are cool to hang with even though there are bad qualities in them but, everyone has a bad quality in them some where. Most of them aren't fake at least most of the time. I don't think I would like Open at all if there weren't any cute girls here. They bring more fun into being at school with other people who aren't fun at all. They allow you to enjoy life for what it is. When I see girls with a positive attitude all the time I find that really sexy. When Open girls do the things they do I find myself everyday just gazing at them as they pass me in the hallways. Now that the weather is getting hotter I really find girls looking too sexy. What else is there to say? There was one girl that was at Open that I really found sexy. Megan was one fine girl I swear she was. Why did someone that sexy have to leave? Now I can't even talk to her anymore. I wish we could have grown closer than what we did. Whenever I think about how a relationship would be with some of the girls at Open I think most would make a good girlfriend because they  don't seem like girls who would go cheat on you. I want to go into detail about chicks I think are cute but I don't want to disappoint anyone. What else, what else? I don't know anything else but, for all those guys at Open High if you aren't talking to any girls then you have some mad serious issues...

8 comments:

  1. I hope I'm one of those cute girls!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I hope I'm one of them too! But i think i know da specific one u are talkin bout....hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me both of you two are for sure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job capturing the beauty of our girls here at Open High School.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I mean i know some of us cute but DAGGGG!!!!... Nice bloggg doe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol was I a bit to dramatic with my opinions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea u were naw im just playin dese honeys are fine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are very out there it takes a lot of guts to talk about something like this i don't think you should be shy because you sure don't act shy on here so you'll get over one day

    ReplyDelete