2009/05/13

STRUGGLES

Throughout life there will always be struggles that we must go through. Some of them wil hurt us badly some will not. Either way we make it through to the other side. When going through a struggle sometimes we tend to give up and not try to deal with it. But, by doing that we make it harder on ourselves. We make ourselves appear weak. For those who don't give up are strong at heart and don't quit even in the worst of times. Some of the struggles people face are school, work, family, and friends. School to me is something hard to deal with but, I don't let it consume me. I keep my grades up and try to stay on top on homework, while also trying to get good grades on quizzes and tests. Work isn't something I have to deal with but, from friends and family I know its hard. The way coworkers and soem managers treat you is ridicous. And the work hours and wages also add to struggles in the job area. Family to me has the most difficult struggles. Parents put so much pressure on you and expect so much that it causes problems. They get really upset when you do the smallest of things. That causes you to get in arguments with your family and other things. When families can't solve their disputes some families end up breaking apart and some never come back together. A struggle not so hard as family that people go through is friends. Why is it that friends put you thought so much? Some people can't deal with it and hurt themselves more than others hurt them. Friends end up going through struggles when one of them may lie to the other or betray the other in some way or another. I guess the world can't be perfect so we must deal with struggles we have now and tackle those in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment