2009/02/27

Relationships

One thing a lot of people today have on their minds is relationships. Relationships are one of the most complicated things if you are someone that likes to talk to people. Sometimes relationships with people are easy but, with some people they aren't so easy. It really takes a while to develop a nice strong relationship with some people because not everyone will trust you or even be comfortable with you in some situations. Also trying to develop a relationship will show the true side of that person and not just what you see on a daily basis. Sometimes when relationships cause problems people just give up and want it to be over with right away but, they shouldn't. I guess i could understand giving up a relationship with some things but, if you have had a relationship for a while i think people should try their hardest to make it right. And if they can't then the only thing left to do is move on and forget about the past. Some relationships you have to live without. I used to deal with the problem of having bad relationships and wanting to fix them all the time but I realized that with some people it is best to leave them alone. All relationships don't have bad endings but how can you ever tell which one will? The answer is looking at how many ups and downs you have had in the relationship. Too many of those means that you obviously aren't meant to be so what pushes people into still wanting a relationship? People worry to much about relationships that aren't anything too important. I'm sure most people have had a friend or two where the relationship was messed up and you wanted to make it better but there really is no need. Plus there are many other people everywhere that you can start making relationships with.

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to get to know you through your writing Aaron. You think clearly and seem to have basic common sense (which we know some folks just don't have.)

    P.S. I tried to respond to your other post but for some reason I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete