2009/03/06
It Finally Snowed
It has been a long time since we have gotten a real good amount of snow. I looked outside the window Sunday night and saw that there was a lot of snow. I was glad because I have wanted snow for a while so it could get me out of school. And to my luck that's exactly what it did. We didn't have to go to school for three days which mad the week pass by really fast. Over the days that we had out of school I have been outside having fun with my family. We have had a lot of snowball fights with each other. We had planned to build a snowman but we never did. I didn't even want to really because I didn't know how. if we had got any more snow then i probably would have had even more fun than i did and I wouldn't have had to go to school. the rest of my family seemed to enjoy the snow as much as I did. They didn't even want to go back to school. if we could ever get snow like this again it would be great because everyone could go have even more fun than what they did over this short break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment