2009/03/31
BE GRATEFUL
Why is it that ever time I look at what people do the word grateful pops into my head? And I'm not saying that they are grateful it is the fact that they aren't grateful. People always look at what they don't have but, why don't they look at what they do have. I am usually grateful for things I have and most of the itme you won't see me saying "I wish I had that" or "I want that" because I like what i have. The fact is that everyone doesn't even have and would love to have it. All of my possesions could be gone at anytime but they are still here which is good so if I started wanting more and more things without an end what would that mean about me. I don't mean to be a hypocrite because I need to say "thank you" more than I do but, why do people think that would they have is garanteed? I do things for people and sometimes they don't thank me. So what do I do? I stop doing it for them to see how they feel. The only way for me to deal with someone who isn't thankful is to stop providing for them. I don't have to do anything that I don't want to but people won't see it until I don't provide for them. Maybe that's what should happen to them just to show and prove that they should be grateful or they will have nothing. Everyday isn't garanteed for anyone so why aren't people even thankful for that. They might say they are but, I beat that some those Christians out there don't thank God for everyday that he gives them. People need to change and for the better of them or misfortunes may happen to them. When I do something for someone and may want something in return that isn't that serious, why do they take it that way? Do they not know how it feels to really owe someone something? In the end being grateful will definently make life better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I agree sometimes we take we what we have for granted not realizing that we should be grateful for things some people don't have
ReplyDeleteI love this. Thankfulness is, I believe, a key to the good life. So glad you are wise beyond your years Aaron.
ReplyDelete