2009/04/28
WHERE IS THE RESPECT??
Why is it that the people that you are better friends with than anyone else are the people who don't respect you. You can't be friends with someone who can't treat you like you want to be treated. And the part about that that is even worst is when they get mad if you do the same thing back to them. I HATE when people do that. When ever people do that to me I always catch an attitude with them because it's so annoying. Also when I have people that act different towards you when they are around other people. Like if I'm hanging out with someone then someone else they know comes over to where we are and the friend i was hanging with at first just changes their whole attitude and starts saying smart remarks towards you. Even though they say that they are playing. So to prevent myself from being mad I'll try to tell the person about it but if they keep denying it then I'll eventually just stop talking to them. If you can't respect me then don't talk to me because I don't have time for immaturity from my peers. Why don't people see it when they don't show others respect? Are they truly blind of seeing it or do they not even care about the other person. Verbally disrespecting someone is one thing but if someone ever disrespected physically like knocked something out of my hand or pushed me I would definitely not give them much of a chance to stop as I would if they just said something through words. But, for fact usually I would hit someone for doing something like that for no reason. For those out there that I know who don't show me the respect I show them i will have to start treating them badly if they can't change and i have no problem with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment