2009/03/19

THE NEW GIRL

The new girl at school walked by heading to her nice o'clock english class as Jason and Andrew stared at her. She was brown skin with medium lenght hair, red cherry lip stick, body like a goddess and a walk like a model. Shawty was a TEN. Jason and Andrew pratically feel in love with the girl. She was the sexiest girl they had ever seen. It was the second semester at Oakfield High and the year was almost over and they were still single."You know what Andrew I bet you I'll get her number before you. And you have to get it before the end of today" said Jason. For some reason Jason was always trying to compete with Andrew over everything but Andrew was never the type to back down so he took the bet. After the bell rung Jason and Andrew made their way into the class to find out that the new girl was also in their class. She was sitting in the corner by the air conditoner right beside Jason's assigned seat. As the guys took their seats Jason and the new girl met eyes right before he sat down. " I'm pretty sure she is finding me quite attractive" Jason said to himself. Once jason sat down he spook to her."Hey you're the new girl, what's your name boo" said Jason. "Hi I'm Keosha Brown, what's your name" said the girl looking Jason smiling. " I'm Jason""So I know you haven't been here long but how are you liking the school so far" Jason asked. Keosha was about to answer but was interrupted as the teacher started teaching the class. For the rest of the class period the two ddin't say a word as they paid attention to the teacher but, that didn't mean they ddin't take a look at eachother every now and then. After the end of class Jason and Andrew started talking to eachother in the hallway but the new girl. "I saw you trying to spit the game to her" said Andrew. Jason responded "Her name is Keosha and she seemed pretty cool". "Well you keep on thinking you're going to get her number but next class period I'm going to talk to her and I bet you she wil like me over you" said Andrew. They made their way to their ten o'clock geometry class. To their luck Keosha made her seat right in front of the desk they sat in which made her easy acess to talk to. "I guess it's my turn to talk to her" said Andrew. "Yeah whatever Mr.Playa go do your thing" responded Jason. Over the course of that period Andrew got even closer to Keosha than Jason did.  "What is he saying to her that I'm not" Jason asked himself as he watched Andrew and Keosha talk as they did their class work. Over the next 5 minute break Andrew and Jason met up in the hall way once again. "After I get her number i want you to call me Mister Andrew for now on" said Andrew. "Andrew you must be crazy telling me to call you that" Jason shot back. Shortly after, all students walked to their eleven o'clock class. Jason and Andrew were in Spanish class but, unluckily Keosha wasn't in the class with them. Instead she was in a French class. The guys spoke to each other as they did their Spanish classwork. "Well i guess it's my turn" said Andrew showing Jason a smile to get him upset. "No it isn't because who ever said we were even taking turns talking to her?Not me." said Jason. "Oh so you're trying to be like that. Well fine i guess we won't be taking turns so don't expect me to let you get alot of time in with here" responded Andrew. "Fine the same thing goes for you then" Jason said back with a anger face.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

1 comment: